We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative, fast-paced Team. Our client is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100.
Our client is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. The data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative, fast-paced Team.
- Strong understanding of SaaS/PaaS software and current deployment patterns including solid CI/CD knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrable experience of using Infrastructure as Code and Orchestration tools to provision and configure infrastructure.
- Experience working with Azure Cloud.
- Experience in Terraform / GitHub / Azure DevOps.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and globally distributed product teams in an agile development environment.
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD.
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes.
- Experience in AWS or GCP cloud services.
- Experience working with the C# / JS / SQL Development Stack.
- Experience working with security tools such as Blackduck, Checkmarx, Sonarqube.
- Develop and upgrade reusable infrastructure modules using Terraform.
- Use Azure DevOps to improve, monitor, and optimize the delivery pipelines.
- Work daily in the Azure Cloud.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, reproduce, and resolve build and deployment-related issues.
- Implement CI/CD best practices, Infrastructure as Code, and automated business processes.
- You will work with the team to ensure required security and quality gates are met
- Evolve existing tooling and processes to reflect the evolving needs of the team, the product, and the wider industry.
- Work to create relevant monitoring/reporting using Datadog.
- Comfortable with Bash/Powershell/Python scripting.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. We help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world.
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
1,800+ products releases per year
400+ active clients
70+ private label customer labs
35 product engineering centers
Visit our website and learn more about GlobalLogic, view our open positions and career opportunities, as well as why you should join us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni