We are looking for an engineer who will help us develop front-end solutions for digital web onboarding for external users as a possible bank customer.
Product: Web digital platform functionality to onboard new bank customers.
• The very latest stack such as Angular in large high-load web applications
• Modern architecture
• Development of services and user interfaces from scratch
• Using the product in teams
This is what your typical day would look like:
• Deliver a complete front-end responsive web platform
• Work closely together with UX designers, business analysts, developers, and testers
• Support UX designers to create an outstanding user experience
• Being part of an international, distributed Scrum-team
Your essential qualities:
• You are educated in the technical field
• You have at least 5 years of experience in web application development
• You are familiar with Angular 2+
• You are experienced with Figma, Adaptive and Responsive design principles
• You are skilled in Jest
• You are able to train/ mentor others
• You like working in a team and understand how important communication is
What you might like about us?
• Motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
• Knowledge sharing in our Group-wide IT community including 14 Raiffeisen Banks
• Competitive Salary twice a month (based on EUR NBU rate)
• English courses (twice a week + speaking club)
• Long-term official employment, sustainable and stable working environment
• Paid sick leave and vacation (31 days per year)
• Medical insurance
• Access to professional development programs (IT academy, ISTQB certification etc.)
• Comfortable work conditions (open space office)
• Possibility of remote work
Our selection process includes:
• CV pre-screening and a short call with our recruiter
• Virtual interview with Division Lead and technical experts from the project (1.5 hours)
• Background security check running in parallel
• Prompt feedback after every stage and a short summary of the next steps
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now!
About Raiffeisen Bank International
Raiffeisen Bank International considers Austria and Central and Eastern Europe its home market. In Austria, it is a leading commercial and investment bank for the country’s top 1,000 commercial customers. RBI is the only Austrian bank with a presence in both the world’s financial centres and in Asia, the group’s further geographical area of focus.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022