We are looking for a talented Web Developer to create engaging pages and manage the organization and layout of the site while considering design, user experience, and overall functionality.
This role will also support ad-hoc projects in collaboration with the Engineering & Product teams. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys collaborating with multiple teams to help their ideas come to life. Bonus if you also want web design and the creation of unique and exciting graphics.
- Develop new pages and templates and maintain existing pages in WordPress for the site.
- Help the Marketing Team bring their ideas and concepts to life; occasionally support Engineering and People Team projects and needs.
- Work cross-functionally to create pages for blogs, virtual events, webinars, case studies, and other critical assets; ensure forms and pages function with Marketo and HubSpot.
- Develop and test WordPress admin interface experiences to enable other contributors to make page edits effortlessly.
- Identify and improve site metrics (script loading, page rendering, templates, etc.)
- Optimize and streamline caching and performance solutions.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies, industry trends, and web development best practices.
- Bonus: create unique graphics and animations for the site.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Web Developer, ideally in a B2B Saas environment.
- Proficiency with design software (i.e. Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Proficiency with version controlling software (i.e. GIT)
- Prior experience collaborating with demand gen and field marketing functions; some experience with Hubspot and Marketo or other relevant marketing tools.
- Prior experience supporting SEO initiatives.
- Ability to prioritize projects for multiple teams with different needs.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication; able to understand vague concepts and ideas and translate them into engaging and functional pages.
Nice to Have
- Experience with web design with a strong portfolio of relevant work
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation Platforms, i.e HubSpot, Marketo
Job posted on
1 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni