Our client is Pandora, the most famous jewelry brand in the world. Do you want to be a part of the world’s leading jewelry company while putting your Tech experience into use?
If yes, then we might have an exciting opportunity for you! You will be part of an exciting Core Tech area and work in an international organization of can-do spirited, passionate, and performance-driven people. We value flexibility and informal working, where you are trusted to deliver and to focus on outcomes, outputs and value delivered.
As a Data Architect, you will be focused on designing and building the next generation of the Pandora Data Analytical Platform.
- Perform data analysis and data modeling
- Create the architecture of an analytical platform from scratch
- Be an evangelist of integrating the new analytical platform into Pandora systems
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience with
- Experience with major Big Data technologies and frameworks including but not limited to Apache Spark, Hive, Kafka, Apache Flink, Flume
- Strong technical team leading experience
- Solid system design skills
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
We are an IT company that combines an extensive technology stack, flexibility, and charity projects. We are free from bureaucracy, and we share the idea of digital transformation.
– We are responsible and know that we create our own environment, so we strive to take care of others.
– We encourage and support colleagues in their desire to learn and develop professionally.
– Work-life balance is natural and genuine at ZoolaTech. We work and then have fun. Work-life balance matters to us.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022