Stop! Are you a passionate Manual QA Engineer with a big desire to master automation skills? Great, we are looking for you!
Product company: online genealogy platform
30% automation in Ruby + 70% manual; Ruby experience is NOT a must
And yes, we are heading towards more automation!
MyHeritage is the leading global discovery platform for exploring family history. We were established in 2003 and since that time we help 104 million people to unite their past, present, and future.
With us you can:
Grow your own family tree: add names, dates, photos, and stories and share them with your family.
Do the most affordable DNA test: discover the specific groups you descend from among 2,114 geographic regions
Animate your family photos: use our tool Deep Nostalgia™ to see the people in old family photos blink, move their heads, and smile
Search billions of records: dive into our huge international records database – just search a name to learn more about your ancestors
Let's talk about you!
Your work will consist of 30% of automation testing and 70% of manual testing.
You’ll be working closely with the developers and product team in a fast-paced, dynamic, agile, and challenging continuous deployment environment, ensuring that we deliver high-quality features to our 104 mln+ users.
What we expect from you:
• 3+ years of experience in manual QA
• At least 0,5 years of experience in automation QA
• Experience testing a customer-facing application
• Experience working with databases
• Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to solve complex problems under tight deadlines
• At least Upper-Intermediate English
We will match if you are:
• Passion for quality and testing
• An autodidact, capable of learning complicated ideas independently
• A proactive person and a team player
What you will do:
• Take responsibility for all quality aspects including functionality, security, performance, resilience, and usability, while combining manual testing and automation development tasks in Ruby
• Take part in our continuous deployment process: testing, monitoring, alerting, etc.
• Plan, design, and develop new automated tests and maintain existing ones
• Report on quality status in a clear, informative manner
• Screening call (up to 15 min)
• TI (up to 1,5 hours)
• HR call (up to 1 hour)
• Interview with a Hiring Manager (up to 40 min)
• Fully remote work format
• Medical insurance
• Gym compensation
• Free English lessons
• Paid vacations (20 days) and paid sick leaves (18 days)
• Professional growth and training
Sounds interesting? Let’s discuss!
THE EASIEST AND FASTEST WAY TO FIND IT PROFESSIONALS!
Fast ⇨ Get candidate’s resume(CV) in the next 48 hours (you get it much faster usually)
Accurate ⇨ We match credentials to your requirements. Only candidates who are interested in your opening and fit perfect to your needs
Flexible ⇨ Custom-tailored agreements and payment terms — now available!
Innovative ⇨ We use our own innovative algorithms and software in order for you to hire the best candidates faster
Focused ⇨ IT professionals is our only specialty
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni