We are looking for a Middle Project Manager, who will become a part of our talented team.
Our project is Europe’s original sneaker and streetwear marketplace, connecting buyers and sellers from around the world to provide access to the most exclusive items.
We are looking for:
- 4+ years of related experience in the IT field
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Strong project management skills throughout the SDLC
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology and its frameworks
- Strong presentational skills (Kick-off meetings, Daily Scrum, Project demos, Retrospective meetings)
-Experience with task tracking tools (Redmine, Jira, Trello, etc.) and Google services (docs, spreadsheets, calendar, etc.)
- Understanding of server development and client-server architecture, RESTful API, Postman, Git, etc.
- Strong understanding of app development and various technologies for building native and hybrid apps
- Being familiar with quality assurance processes, QA documentation, specifics of manual and integration testing, test runs etc.
- Estimation of big and technologically difficult projects
- Proactiveness, strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Project risk management
- Good UI/UX knowledge
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with the members of other internal groups
- Strong communication, negotiation skills, and good conflict management
- Willingness to contribute to all aspects of the project as a team member.
- Plan, kick-off, coordinate/manage and launch ongoing or new projects
- Regularly communicate with the clients via Slack/Skype/email/phone/etc. to discuss the project, participate in negotiations, provide progress updates and manage clients’ expectations
- Manage multiple IT deliverables while organizing resources, tracking milestones and goals, mitigating risks, and initiating all project workflows with team members
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Develop project estimates and project plans to manage project execution
- Run daily standups and other team meetings
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluate progress/quality, manage issue resolution
- Provide regular progress updates to the client, run demo meetings
- Manage client's expectations regarding the project delivery, progress, cost, and billing
- Create a positive work environment for a team
- Competitive reward for the provided services
- Professional development opportunities under the supervision of senior tech professionals
- Exciting and challenging work opportunities on projects with various technologies
- Signing an agreement for the provision of services
- Assistance in paying taxes and in handling paperwork
- Good compensation package
- Regular team-building events and corporate parties
- A huge number of other bonuses:)
Ekreative have been making high quality apps, sites and online systems since 2010. Our experience, professionalism and results have put us at the forefront of a competitive and growing market. Our biggest asset in achieving such a high level of service is of course our team. That’s why we’re always on the lookout for new, talented, team members who love what they do and thirst after growth and fresh challenges.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni