We are looking for an intelligent and customer-focused Technical Support Engineer with basic knowledge of networking. If you want to be part of a team that changes networking and security forever - join us.
In this role, you will engage with our customers during the post-sales process, evaluation, onboarding, and the ongoing customer lifecycle. This is an opportunity to join a Cloud Network Security Rocket Ship to take part in making the future of SD-WAN today.
• Computer skills with an emphasis on Networking, TCP/IP, Firewalls, and proxy servers
• Technical experience with DNS, DHCP, NAT, HTTP/HTTPS, VOIP
• Great troubleshooting abilities and passion to dive into complicated technical problems in real production environments
• Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a passion for working with customers
• Ability to work with globally dispersed, cross-cultural team
As a plus
• Experience with VPNs, IPsec, BGP, security protocols, and standards
• Familiarity with WAN/SD-WAN/ MPLS networks
• Experience working with Cloud, SaaS technology provider
• Own and manage customer issues and see problems throughout the resolution
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, keeping a positive, and “can-do” attitude
• Work directly with R&D and Product Management on customer issues upon full resolutions
• Be a focal point for the customer’s need and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions
• Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings
• Act as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, engineering, sales, and finance
• Track and monitor customer status and identify both areas of concern and growth opportunities
• Be a part of building and expanding the company’s Global Services
Flexible working model: work from anywhere or choose one of our offices in Warsaw, Kyiv, Lviv, Prague, Bogotá, or Dubai, or premium co-working spaces with luxury amenities in 23 cities around the world.
Learning & Development program: we offer a team of senior developers, a mentorship program, an individual budget for self-education, free English, Spanish, and Polish courses, English for kids, regular tech & educational meetups, ability to become a meetup speaker, and online course subscriptions, among other perks and opportunities.
Wellness program: extended medical insurance, yoga & stretching, personal psychologist, sport/hobby compensation, Covid-19/flu vaccination, rewarding culture, and unique corporate gifts.
Balanced lifestyle: workation programs, memorable corporate parties abroad, team building activities, Happy Fridays, family events, and charity events.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and talent acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, Fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
Headquartered in Israel, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs there and also in Ukraine & the CEE Region (with over 700+ talented Software Engineers spread across all locations), and has sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the United States.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current