Are you an ambitious DevOps specialist who wants to grow professionally? An experienced cloud developer who wants to switch jobs? A passionate engineer who’s fed up with companies that just want to maintain a decades-old tech stack?
MindK is a full-cycle software development company that is built around the DevOps principles. We offer a perfect opportunity for a Middle DevOps Engineer to grow their skills and implement the best DevOps practices on a variety of projects for American and European clients.
You can become a part-architect, part-automation specialist, and 100% cloud cyborg. Work with cloud-native technologies, microservices, infrastructure as code, and other cutting-edge practices. Communicate with English-speaking clients. Grow your skills with the internal mentorship program. Receive compensation that is worthy of your skills.
- Work experience DevOps for at least 2+ years;
- Understanding of principles of docker/K8s;
- Experience in writing helm charts;
- Experience with AWS/Azure/GCP;
- Experience with Terraform.
- Programming experience (Python/Go/sh/bash);
- Experience with tuning DB (SQL/NoSQL);
- Experience in supporting high-load webservers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the companies and client servers;
- Deploying web projects to the test and production servers;
- Configuring software builds and autotests (Continuous Integration);
- Interacting with developers to optimize software configuration;
- Implementing and managing the monitoring and backup systems.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary that matches your qualifications and experience;
- Career growth and regular salary reviews;
- 50% compensation for professional training or conferences;
- 100% compensation for successfully passed certification;
- Free English classes;
- Full medical insurance;
- An opportunity to participate in conferences and events organized by the company;
- Hybrid remote: you can work from one of our office hubs, fully remotely, or mix these two options.
Type of employment:
- Full-time work;
- Paid probation period.
👋We are MindKickers!
✔️We work as a team to turn business ideas into awesome products
MindK builds custom solutions from the ground up – we collect requirements, create UI/UX prototypes, write and test code under the guidance of experienced project managers. Our specialists release software and provide continuous support for our clients.
⚙️Our key tech stack:
DataBase: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB.
Mobile Development: React Native, Expo.
💻 We've created 130+ complex solutions for a variety of industries – eLearning, Entertainment, Ad Tech, Recruitment & HR, Construction & Real Estate, Environment & Sustainability, Member Management Systems, and so on:
🔹Innovative platform for Hollywood filmmakers;
🔹Custom solution for global recruiting;
🔹Platform for automating TV and radio ad campaigns;
🔹Musical beat search engine from Grammy-awarded producers;
🔹Digitalizing insurance and pension consulting with a cloud-based solution;
🔹Cloud-based platform for the construction industry;
✔️More than 12 years on the market! MindK lived through the Financial Crisis and the global pandemic. We view such challenges as an opportunity to grow and change as a company. We're constantly expanding our list of benefits for employees, providing a competitive salary, and investing in the professional growth of MindKickers.
70+ MindKickers – our team is constantly growing and expanding to new locations in Central and Eastern Europe.
✔️We offer career development, not just a job!
Every MindKicker has an opportunity to become an Expert – a person who represents the company at IT conferences, meetings with clients, and receives financial bonuses.
✔️Work beyond the office walls!
We've embraced remote work and turned our offices into open spaces. The most important thing for us is to help every MindKicker feel comfortable at work, allowing to unlock their full potential.
✔️Working at MindK means being strong enough to change the world for the better!
We're constantly organizing educational events – web development courses (MindK Dev Camp), IT conferences (UP2IT), and open tech-related lectures & discussions (MindTalks).
And you can become their active participant!
So what are you waiting for? Join our team!💙
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 June 2022