Hi! We are an eCommerce software development agency that helps our clients excel in their business. We are looking for a Magento Back-End Developer to our friendly team.
What You Will Do:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Translate business requirements and technical specifications into fully functioning features and websites;
- Develop new and improve existing Magento websites;
- Develop complex integrations with 3rd-party systems using APIs, queueing mechanisms, scheduled jobs, etc;
- Critical analysis of requirements and specifications to produce a solid solution plan, in the form of a technical approach;
- Following best Magento and PHP development practices, assisting other team members, providing and receiving feedback in the form of code reviews;
- Review, estimate, and provide a critical approach to the assigned tasks – don’t be shy to point out gaps, mistakes or simply propose a better approach;
- Closely collaborate with a cross-functional team (PM, BA, QA, as well as other developers). The team may be distributed across different time zones and even continents.
Your Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong experience with Magento 2 back-end development;
- Very comfortable in PHP, SQL, MySQL, Git;
- Experience with XML and importing/exporting XML files;
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills;
- Exposure to API integrations;
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Principles;
- 2+ years of experience in web development, including maintenance programs, integrations, and servers;
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills;
- A detail-oriented person with a structured approach to software development;
- Understanding of the basics of good user experience;
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills. Good team player;
- Strong critical thinking and self-guided troubleshooting & problem-solving skills;
- English – intermediate or higher (B1+ level).
Technologies and Tools:
Magento 2 (required)
Magento 2 Cloud (would be a plus)
Magento 1 (would be a plus)
- LAMP stack;
- Issue tracking systems (Jira, Workfront, Wrike, etc);
- Good understanding of OOP and most frequently used development patterns;
- At least basic proficiency with *nix systems. Being able to configure your LAMP stack and debug most common issues on your local dev environment is a must;
- Competitive salary in USD;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team (awesome team of professionals always ready to help);
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance;
- Language classes (English);
- Remote work – our team has been successfully operating all over the world;
- Compensation for accounting support;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
eCommerce veterans with a broad range of skills in different platforms and technologies.
The Codifi team believes there is a strong market need for accessible high-quality Magento Development and Support resources. The Codifi team has over 10 years of experience across a broad range of eCommerce staff augmentation and custom software development projects. We have assembled more than a dozen off-shore teams in Eastern Europe during that time and we continue to believe this region consistently offers the highest quality off-shore software development resources to service our partners with blended On-Shore and Off-Shore assets.
Why is Codifi different than other teams? The simplest answer is that we have higher standards throughout our organizational processes. We are focused on hiring and retaining highly talented veteran resources so that we can consistently deliver a superior level of service than other teams. We focus on the value of an affordable veteran resource versus cheaper less experienced options. Further, we focus on spending the time truly get to know our partners and better understand their specific needs and team environments so we can provide a more qualified resource fit.
Codifi is open to working with groups of all sizes and has no minimum commitment requirements. We can provide companies a flexible resource option to react quickly to new project opportunities with confidence or just catch up on maintenance or conduct a performance or security audits with typical cost savings of 25-40% of adding internal resources.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni