About the Project: Centralized Research and Analytics team covers company-wide corporate reporting needs.
About the Project: Centralized Research and Analytics team covers company-wide corporate reporting needs. Interacting with internal clients (Luxoft delivery management and Corporate functions management) we build Tableau reporting and data analysis covering different internal Luxoft processes and practices.
Our team: around 20 people and looking to expand; distributed within Ukraine but in close virtual cooperation via Zoom, Teams and other tools.
Technologies used: Tableau as the main reporting tool, MS SQL database for our main data sources.
- Regular syncs with customers on backlog prioritization, blockers, and fast-tracks resolving
- New requirements management: collecting and merging requirements from different customer groups
Tableau reports development:
- Preparation of data sources & setting up development task for the DWH team
- Draft version design & development and UAT with a customer
- Setting up interactive elements in dashboards (actions, parameters-switchers, etc.)
- Visibility permissions management (row-level security) inside a report
- Technical documentation preparation
- Release preparation and presenting for end-users
Tableau server administration:
- Controlling permissions on a site - project - workbook levels
- Creating rules for auto-updated user groups
- Managing available license pool (viewers, explorers, creators, etc.)
- Background tasks monitoring (extracts, subscriptions, etc.)
- Tableau adoption & user's behavior monitoring (via in-built and custom tools)
Mandatory Skills Description:
1 year of reporting experience with Tableau
Strong skills in SQL
Bachelor's Degree or higher education level
Strong data analysis skills
Good presentation and data visualization skills
Great attention to details, structured and analytical approach, critical and logical thinking
Nice-to-Have Skills:Practical experience with other BI tools such as Qlik, Power BI, etc.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 June 2022