Ukraine/Czech company Intechsoft is looking for a Shopify Front-End Developer to our friendly team
Our client is an American Digital Agency. They have high standards throughout their organizational processes. They are open to working with groups of all sizes and have no minimum commitment requirements. All our vacancies offer long-term remote jobs. We are interested in the development of our employees and provide all the opportunities for this.
- Strong past experience developing Shopify websites;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git;
- An excellent ability to convert PSD/Sketch/Invision/Figma mockups into interactive digital experiences;
- Good communication & collaboration skills. We are team players;
- A detail-oriented person with an eye for good UI/UX. Understanding of what comprises a good user experience;
- Strong critical thinking and self-guided troubleshooting & problem-solving skills;
- Quick learner (we will be providing a lot of various training and expect the engineer will be “hungry” for new knowledge)
- Excellent time management, problem-solving skills;
- English – intermediate or higher (B1+ level);
- Spoken English is required for internal team communication;
Technologies & Tools:
- Platforms: Shopify (required); BigCommerce (would be a plus);
- Strong experience with responsive HTML/CSS, Liquid, as well as with one of the CSS preprocessors (SCSS, LESS, etc);
- Issue tracking systems (Jira, Workfront, Wrike, etc);
- UI/UX collaboration tools (InvisionApp, Sketch, Zeplin, Axure, Adobe XD, or similar);
- Solid understanding of REST APIs;
- Solid understanding of GraphQL;
- Knowledge of Shopify APIs would be a major plus.
- Develop new and improve existing Shopify themes;
- Migrate websites from other eCommerce platforms to Shopify;
- Extending Shopify functionality using storefront APIs, Liquid util-API;
- Integrate 3rd-party and platform-supported Shopify apps;
- Closely collaborate with a cross-functional team (PM, BA, QA, as well as other developers). The team may be distributed across different time zones and even continents.
- Participate in full lifecycle software development process
- Review, estimate, and provide a critical approach to the assigned tasks – don’t be shy to point out gaps, mistakes or simply propose a better approach.
What we offer:
- Paid sick leave/vacation days (6/up to 20 working days per year).
- Open management and friendly dynamic team (awesome team of professionals always ready to help).
- English speaking club, German Classes, internal courses, and other educational activities.
- Remote work - our team has been successfully operating all over the world.
Intechsoft company is an ideal balance between creativity and technology with affordable rates, that will save you huge amount of money with perfect developers that made top e-commerce websites and 24/7 support team who are always happy to help You!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni