We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our team at Vilmate and to first and foremost work on the US-based ML project.
Our company (Find your dream job at Vilmate / Vilmate Careers) is an over 140-strong, close-knit, and highly professional software development team based in Kharkiv and Kyiv. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in web and mobile development.
About the role:
You will join the Vilmate's team, not the particular project. But at first and primarily you will work on the US-based ML project. The project with the help of ML helps to write scripts for films. For example, you set the setting - what genre, what city the action takes place in, what year, etc. You start writing the text, and you can ask the system to continue it, throw in a cue, come up with eyeliner for the dialogue, and so on.
There is no one on the team now, the customer wants to transfer the application to us from local consultants. Eventually, the team will consist of 1 front-end developer, 1 back-end developer, a QA engineer, and a PM.
● Research, invent and adopt machine learning algorithms for dedicated business needs.
● 3+ years of hands-on experience with Python.
● Practical experience with Natural Language Processing (language modeling, word embedding).
● Knowledge of the GPT-3 autoregressive language model.
● Deep understanding of machine learning concepts.
● Solid experience with modern deep learning toolkits and deep neural networks.
● Familiarity with algorithms, data structures, and software design principles.
● Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make ML-system changes as needed to resolve the issue.
● Ability to produce creative and innovative solutions to hard problems.
As a plus:
● MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science/ Artificial Intelligence / SW engineering or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant, lawyer, and psychologist services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered.
● In-house and online сorporate English classes.
● Free running lessons with a professional athletics coach.
● Free online yoga classes.
● Corporate parties 2 times a year and team-building events.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 140-strong, close-knit, and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover, and broad experience in delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 23%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 May 2022