Skelia is on the hunt for a skilled Solution Architect to join our team for the client TUI UK – the subsidiary of the global tourism business giant!
The company is very ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to offer the best service for its 30 million clients around the world.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the architectural landscape of global customer’s solutions and will oversee key technical and design decisions from ideation through to implementation across TUI contact centers, shops, and mobile.
Do you feel interested in the multi-country architecture and global strategy? Are you excited about the latest technologies, innovations, and practices in the customer experience area? Then you could be an asset to our team!
*About our client*
TUI UK is one of the biggest subsidiaries of the tourism market global leader - TUI. The company operates in 180 countries all around the world, has more than 70 000 people on board, and over 30 million customers. With a great history of success, they recognize the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
*About the project*
This role is an excellent opportunity for an expert who’d like to be a part of a cross-functional team and play a vital role in facilitating data-driven resolutions. TUI is undergoing a crucial digital transformation. What does it mean for the development team? No legacy and only cutting-edge technologies. Not only the tech part of the project is fantastic, but also the internal culture. All team members are granted a high level of power over technical choices and empowerment over business decisions. So why not join this wonderful project? We have modern technologies, international tech experts on board, and indeed – a welcoming team!
As part of the team, you’ll be engaged in the continuous development of the Customer architecture and initiate the improvements to meet the business needs and strategies:
- You will be an advocate for state-of-the-art Customer architecture within the domain and well-connected within the global business and technology enabling communities
- You will identify and implement improvement architectural practices in an agile environment and map the discrepancy between the current processes and the desired state to continuously innovate processes and adapt them to market trends. You will also ensure that technical implementation is in accordance with the enterprise and solution architecture standards, and the objectives of the organization
- Together with different teams, you will continuously explore new ways to improve the quality of solutions, ensuring that options will be considered, and recommended approaches will be clearly designed with valuable solutions
- You will use your knowledge of the latest technologies, patterns, and practices in data integration, AWS, microservices technologies, and business strategy insights to shape emergent architecture in the roadmap for Customer capability
- An experienced architect authentic servant leader with passion for technology and Customer architecture
- Deep knowledge and experience in AWS technology, serverless and microservice patterns
- Hands on experience in Customer centric technologies (CRM, mastering, customer service, and customer first approaches)
- Proven track record in designing architecture blueprints and the optimization of them to drive development and innovation, with a TOGAF mentality
- You get energized by complex technical problem solving with an ability to push innovation through technical solutions
- Proficiency in translating business vision into viable technical strategies and in conveying such strategies back to business stakeholders
- Good grasp of experience with cloud technology, customer data security, micro-services, CI/CD and DevOps
- Great communicator and facilitator comfortable working across organisational and market boundaries and managing senior stakeholders. Able to disagree yet align
- Experience in working in an agile environment and able to integrate architecture practises in an agile way of working, both internally and with 3rd parties
- Comfortable with ambiguity, highly autonomous
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
- Open minded, inquisitive, life-long learner
- Good command of English
Skelia is a global IT services company providing software development, quality assurance and outsorsing services. We help our customers in Europe and US with the best IT talent of Eastern Europe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni