On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for an Expert Manual QA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Test management and QA processes:
○ Test Strategy/Test Plan definition and preparation according to project and product specifics, define quality gates
○ Setup QA processes, approaches, frameworks, tools, and team composition from scratch
○ Ongoing monitoring and improving or setting-up QA processes for different projects/products
○ Requirements analysis and processing
○ Estimation of the testing activities on a project\program level
○ Test reporting on Quality level to key stakeholders
○ Test risks management
○ Define and track required quality metrics
○ Testing Methodology Implementation, Agile QA Process Management
Project specific responsibilities:
Basing on the data flows inventory in collaboration with QA engineers from the respective delivery teams:
○ Plan cross team integration testing (design test suites, arrange effort estimation, validate talents availability, plan timeline and enablers availability)
○ Perform change management
○ Coordinate execution
○ Monitor progress and risks
○ Implement mitigation actions.
People and team management:
○ Participate in hiring \ interviewing process
○ Onboarding of a new team members
Requirements (Hard skills requirements):
● 5+ years professional experience in QA area
● At least 2 years real working experience with Web-based projects
● Proven experience to setup core QA processes from scratch (including planing and estimation)
● Excellent knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
● Deep understanding of core Test Automation principles, role of Test Automation in Quality process - what to automate, when to automate.
● Knowledge of testing specifics for different application types - web, backend, mobile, embedded, high load, SaaS etc.
● Experience with different business domains (Fintech, Retail, Automotive, eCommerce etc.)
● Deep understanding of development processes, approaches, infrastructure and tools
● Agile/Scrum experience
● Upper-intermediate or fluent English level
● Risk management
● Hands-on working experience with Backend projects
● Good knowledge in complex SQL queries, working experience with NoSQL Database
● Good experience in working with REST and\or SOAP APIs
● Understanding of HTML/CSS
● Advanced Jira skills to setup dashboards, collect metrics, setup workflows
Personal skills (soft skills):
● Good analytical skills
● Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
● Strong communication and problem solving skills
● Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
● Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you?
● Close cooperation with client;
● Constant flow of new projects;
● Dynamic and challenging tasks;
● Ability to influence project technologies;
● Projects from scratch;
● Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
● European management style;
● Continuous self-improvement.
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current