We are a team of Mobile and Web Architects that creates products which turn into brands.
Strong knowledge and practice :
-Network protocols, SOLID, DRY, REST, Patterns, Ruby, Rails, Popular Gems, SQL, HTML/CSS (HAML/SASS), JS, RVM, GIT, Linux
Next knowledge would be beneficial:
-Deploy, OAuth, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Support and refactoring of the current code, Design application architecture, Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Talented and passionate team
- Engaging work on super interesting and diverse projects
- Engineering and business training inside the company and externally — conferences in Ukraine and abroad (Europe, USA, and other)
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Professional development and career growth
- Personal development plan with maximized opportunities for skills upgrade
- Chance to work with our best developers — you'll have a personal mentor to guide you
- Unlimited potential and encouragement for learning and self-development
- Code review
- Regular Web clubs
- Paid vacations and sick leave
- A broad stack of tech, from live-streaming to cartographic services
- Extensive ever-growing technical library with option to order books
- In-office English lessons
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Corporate events and meetings
- Comfortable office in a city center
- Traditional treats — tea, coffee, milk, biscuits
About Mind Studios
Custom software development, design & IT Consulting. We create mobile and web experiences that inspire.
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you