We are looking for a Project Manager to work on the enterprise project in production in the Point-of-Sale domain.
Our client, Xenial, has already released POS-platforms, web applications, data, and management systems that are widely used in the USA. The end market involves well over 100,000 onsite installations. You'll work with our flagship product, the POS, that is designed to work in offline-proof mode (in case of network interruptions) to create orders and synchronize with Cloud data storage and other systems, support third party software, and be integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices.
What's in it for you:
• Contribute to the exciting product: we are installing POS for Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta and move towards an international market, releasing an app in Canada
• Access company-wide resources for sharing PM expertise: PM portal, electronic library, templates and best practices
• Weekly company-wide management meetings targeting knowledge-, news-sharing, and constant improvement of management processes
• 30+ people in the team with the focus on people management
Qualifications and experience:
• At least 2+ years of experience in software project management
• Knowledge and experience in managing projects in an Agile environment
• Upper-intermediate/advanced English (practical experience of written and oral communication with English-speaking clients is strongly desired)
• People management skills
• Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills
Nice to have:
• Experience in communicating with enterprise-level clients
• Experience with retail domain
• Manage software development processes on your projects
• Ensure project deliverables are on time and within constraints
• Prioritize project tasks and its distribution among team members, monitoring of project progress
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Perform change, stakeholder, and risk management
• Manage project resources, develop comprehensive project plans and present to stakeholders
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Perform people management (motivation, personal growth, career planning)
• Initiate and approve required project-specific trainings for team members
• Work with top management to constantly develop and improve project processes
✅ Professional and personal growth: ability to shift your career path, access to English courses, online training programs, webinars, and workshops
✅ Healthcare: healthcare medical insurance and healthcare kit (gym, sports nutrition etc.)
✅ Fun online activities and team-building events
✅ 18-20 paid time-off days per year, 5 absence-due-to-illness days and 21 days of extraordinary medical leave per year
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource software development company with 9+ years’ experience. A high level of technical knowledge (25% of our developers are Senior) as well as communication and visibility are Dev-Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev.Pro has experience working with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations (Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
You will join a company with a culture of experience, cross-pollination, high standards and
productivity, and strengthen your overall management, leadership and communication skills.
Get on board and Get IT Done with Dev.Pro!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni