Our client is a rapidly growing, high-energy, and collaborative company looking for people that are focused, self-motivated, and above all willing to tackle new technologies and new challenges. We believe in providing real solutions with tangible value to customers with strong, reliable code.
We are looking for candidates with strong backgrounds in CI/CD and cloud-based software development processes. We are currently in the initial phases of our SaaS product development. This is an opportunity to help define and shape the product using future looking technologies and methodologies.
Building a cross functional team consisting of 80% offshore members combined with 20% North America members. The combined team will handle all development, testing, and devops work.
Currently in the initial phases of the project. Initial designs for product frontends, backends, and architecture are beginning.
Products will be SaaS based products using “continuous” methodologies.
Agile processes, taking the best from Scrum and Kanban, to produce a Scrumban development methodology is used.
- Develop components based on principles of microservices architecture
- Participate in defining external and internal APIs of the solution
- Collaborate closely with team members from other roles: architects, frontend developers, QA engineers and business analysts
- 3+ years of experience with Java development
- Experience with developing microservices
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Data Rest, JPA/Hibernate
- Experience with relational databases (Postgres is preferrable)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud services (GCP, AWS, Azure). GCP is preferrable
- Experience with testing automation instruments (JUnit, JMeter, Postman)
Would be a plus
- Experience with defining APIs using Swagger/OpenAPI
- Experience with GIS domain (ArcGIS or similar, JTS, PostGIS, Oracle Spatial)
- Experience with Telecom OSS/BSS domain
- Linux user
- Competitive market salary
- Flexible working hours
- Premium insurance package
- Paid sick-leaves and vacations
- Team of professionals who knows how to build world-class products
- Wide range of cool opportunities for professional and personal growth
We are a team of smart and creative professionals with an entrepreneur mindset and a broad track record in high-tech. We declare no middleman between your idea and the pool of talents in Ukraine. We provide creative solutions that are just right.
We started in 2014 as a consulting company specializing in an efficient and agile development process. Over time, we began to provide services in building creative solutions for startup companies, as we believe that the number of universities, location, time zone, and the number of talented programmers make Ukraine an excellent center for software development.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni