We are looking for a skilled QA Engineer willing to apply his current knowledge and skills and is inspired to discover new technologies.
You will be involved in an innovative project with the ability to take an active part in architectural decisions.
- 2+ years of web applications testing
- Strong knowledge of software testing types and the ways to apply them
- Experience in requirements analysis, effort estimating, and task scheduling
- Solid knowledge of client-server architecture and API
- Experience with testing Cloud-based, microservice solutions testing
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, investigate root causes of bugs
- Ability to set own tasks and organize work efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Intermediate level of English
- Experience with at least 1 task tracking tool (preferable TFS or Jira)
- Deep understanding of Agile Software Development methodology (SAFe in particular)
Primary Job Duties:
- Perform manual testing of enterprise .NET applications with multiple web user interfaces
- Develop test cases, test scripts and acceptance criteria to ensure adequate test coverage
- Report bugs and discrepancies discovered to developers
- Ensure that the data in the testing database is accurate
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
- Free parking spot at a guarded lot near the office;
- Wonderful office with the irresistible view;
- Jam-free roads to the office and back;
- Comfortable working hours 11-20;
- Great team events;
- Travel discounts;
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Being a versatile team of professionals, we know the exact goal we achieve. Our solutions go beyond clients’ expectations by bringing innovation and high quality standards we treasure so much. Our experience is time-proven. We have been providing American and European customers with design and development needs for almost 5 years.
We are constantly hiring and building our dream team. Nowadays, Trinetix unites 700+ professionals of Ukrainian and foreign IT markets. We are about people. Valuable ideas and thoughts of each member are the material we build success with.
— Business for people: we create worthwhile projects
— Foreign clients: we do not depend on economic downturn and political instability
— Career development: we won’t let you stop
— Experience exchange with colleagues abroad: business trips to the USA
— We speak your language: we value your needs and offer fitness programs, medical insurance, English classes with native speakers, and other goodies
— The office is a feather in our heat: comfortable working conditions in stylish and hi tech space on the left bank (we will be back there after lockdown)
Join our team to see for yourself we mean what we say!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021