The product serve the world's leading insurers, employers, and health systems and helps millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence.
Our US based Client is the global virtual healthcare leader, offering the only comprehensive virtual care solution spanning telehealth (telemedicine), expert medical, and licensed platform services. Client`s product serve the world's leading insurers, employers, and health systems and helps millions of people around the world resolve their healthcare needs with confidence.
In frames of extending collaboration, we are looking for a talented Senior Ruby on Rails Software Engineer who enjoys solving complex challenges in sophisticated software systems.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for architecting, designing and developing custom solutions to provide scalable, reliable and secure solutions adhering to software development lifecycle, perform peer code reviews.
You will be involved in a cross-national team and full engineering cycle of feature delivery, build innovative products within collaborative, cross-functional teams and ensure adherence to multiple coding disciplines and standards, and contribute to its stability. As the pioneer and trendsetter of virtual healthcare service provider in the world, your highly visible contributions will be used by millions of people each year.
• BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent provable experience.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Experience with Ruby on Rails, Git, SQL.
• Knowledge of modern technologies like Docker, Elixir, Git, Continuous Integration, etc. Would be useful.
• Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience with Test-Driven Development and writing unit and integration tests.
• Experience using Behavior-Driven Development suite like Cucumber may be useful.
• Competent writing software with MVC frameworks. Ruby on Rails preferred.
• Comfortable working in a cloud environment like AWS.
• Must have experience basic Linux/Unix CLI and using Git and GitHub for source code control.
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems like Jenkins.
• Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
• Exhibits enthusiasm and well-rounded knowledge of backend systems and software architecture.
• Applies best practices including design patterns and linting to all software development.
• Stays well-informed of emerging technologies and software trends.
• Capable of debugging problems related to HTTP, XHR, JSON, CORS, SSL, S3, etc.
• Able to investigate performance and memory issues.
• Able to reduce complex requirements and user interaction flows into long-term API designs.
• Good understanding of architectural messaging patterns and pitfalls using Kafka, Rabbit MQ, etc.
• Effective written and verbal communicator.
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Design, implement, test and ship features that can scale to millions of users.
• Build features with a major focus on performance, scalability and future expansion.
• Write unit and functional automation to validate code quality.
• Build APIs and web applications that handle complex data models efficiently.
• Evaluate new system integration points to define the data elements and format that is required by each system and/or data source.
• Be an integral part of system stability.
• Establish technical decisions and direction for one or couple of projects/teams.
• Take over team`s demands and delegate technical execution or responsibilities when appropriate.
• Ensure security and compliance of APIs and assist with discovery efforts
• Participate in coordination of production releases with product owner and other stakeholders
• Provide leadership/mentorship for the project team.
• Participate in the evolution of company-level best practices, standards, and policies as it related to software development.
• Become a true bearer of team’s development, maintenance, design patterns, and culture values.
TechHunt is recruitment agency specialized in Information Technology and Engineering based in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni