Papaya Global is an Israeli unicorn, a global startup with a value of $3.7 billion. We are reinventing global payroll and workforce management. Our automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries.
Papaya Global is looking for an excellent DevOps Engineer to join our growing team! You will be responsible for the development and production environments, working with the R&D teams using cutting-edge technology over AWS Cloud. You will also design, implement and maintain infrastructure, efficient CI/CD pipelines, serverless services, and Docker containers.
The Senior Site Reliability/DevOps Engineer will provide a technical vision to Papaya Global cloud infrastructure, promote and implement cloud security best practices, identify inefficiencies in the engineering processes, and solve them using automation.
- Design and implement Papaya Global’s cloud infrastructure for development, testing, and production
- Work closely with the R&D department both in Ukraine and Israel and provide CI/CD solutions
- Own the production environment with regards to stability, availability, and performance
- Review the current automation strategy for production, and partner with stakeholders to propose and implement a holistic approach to automate the environment to ensure it is scalable, reliable, and capable of supporting Papaya Global’s growth in the next few years
- Review Papaya Global monitoring, logging, automation, and observability solutions and work with the Platform team and stakeholders, proposing a unified roadmap that would provide a comprehensive solution that can be deployed in an automated and self-service model
- Work with the Information Security team to improve security, implement a vision for data isolation and data access inside and outside the company as well as network and application security
- 6+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- 4+ years of experience with AWS/GCP cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Proficiency in writing scripts for automation (Python, Bash, Go)
- Experience with K8s and Microservices
- Proven track record partnering with different engineering teams and completing company-wide initiatives in areas such as automation, security, migrations, and monitoring
- Deep understanding of networking concepts, OSI layers, and protocols
- Implementing secure environment over AWS
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines such as Github Actions / CircleCi
- Good in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented, creative problem solver
- Tech geek, loves working in technology
- Team player but also good at working independently
- Flexible and excited about working in a dynamic start-up environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with IAC tools like Terraform/Ansible
- Experience in large scale cloud environments
- AWS certification
- Experience of working in Finance Tech
- We are a well-funded unicorn startup that is already worth $3.7 billion
- We give a huge bonus ($) after completing three years at the company
- Great company events (vacation on the Maldives)
Papaya is the first global HRIS. Our all-in-one platform transforms the entire global payroll process, paperwork, spreadsheets, confusion, and non-compliance risk into one automated global expert platform. Our unique approach is based on the ability to combine years of experience with a powerful all-in-one designed to global, fast-growing startups and enterprises needs..
By harnessing technologies such as cloud, automation process, artificial intelligence and business intelligence, Papaya automates the entire payroll lifecycle and is now on a mission to simplify the perplexing global compliance process. The company's global workforce management platform provides a seamless platform that:
(-) Ensures 100% compliance with local employment regulations and requirements
(-) Provides full transparency and visibility to all process and data guaranteed
(-) Reduces payroll and workforce costs thanks to our unique fixed-price payment model
(-) Automates the entire workforce management system
This results in a quick-to-launch customized payroll management solution that keeps companies compliant all the time, in more than 80 countries.
We offer seamless integration with existing VMS, MSP & HRIS solution, providing an added layer of intelligent real-time automated payroll and employee management service.
Job posted on
7 September 2021