The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Perform front-end development according to project requirements and needs;
- Develop components of different levels of complexity;
- Develop and implement new functionality;
- Participate in code reviews.
- Good command of Core JS and React;
- Experience with Redux, Reselect, Thunk, RxJS, Webpack, SASS;
- Understanding of browser rendering pipeline;
- Knowledge of HTTP/WS protocols;
- Understanding of responsive web design principles;
- Understanding of unit testing key principles;
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with multimedia/entertainment domain;
- Experience with Streaming/DRM.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- Full-time remote work;
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library);
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 September 2021