Build new features, working on new products, desiging, solving tech challanges.
Long term project
An American IT company - a business in the segment of corporate clients - produces servers, supercomputers, storage systems, storage networks, network equipment, converged systems, and also builds cloud infrastructures. It is a publicly traded company, shares are traded on the NYSE.
We are developing multiple data management services that would enable customers to orchestrate, manage, and get visibility into their data whether it is hosted on prem or cloud.
These services encompass capabilities such as:
- Application aware backup and restore from on-prem to cloud
- Application aware backup and restore of cloud native workloads
- Data insight and compliance services based on a rich catalog and index of data being
- Orchestrate lifecycle of application along with data on prem or cloud – provision, protect,
clone, and spin up copies for dev/test
These data services will be developed using cloud native microservices that will run in the
public cloud along with certain orchestrators and agents that are deployed on premises as
Tech stack you will be working in:
The technologies that we leverage are Golang stack, Kubernetes, AWS services,
Kafka, AWS storage offerings, and React.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience in Software Engineering (prefered Golang but other languages are also welcome)
Required Technical skills:
- Experience in coding in one of these languages Golang (prefered), Java, C++, Python
- System debugging
- Cloud - AWS (should have)
- Kubernetes (should have)
- Kafka (nice to have)
- Databases (should have - Cassandra prefered)
About Spintech Software
Spintech is a full-lifecycle product development company. We design, develop and deliver innovative solutions that create value for our clients and their users.
With the solid background in Web and Mobile development, we convert visions into testable, complex, scalable products with very high coding standards.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni