We are seeking a talented and highly skilled Front End Developer to join our R&D team.
You will have an opportunity to be a part of successful company and to affect directly products of mass-communication for Homeland Security and Mobile Marketing used by millions of users worldwide.
- Developing and designing front end architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications.
- Responsible to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organization skills and attention to detail.
-Hands-on Java Development experience and server-side programming. (An advantage)
- Experience with server technologies: Spring, SQL.
- Self-starter, autodidact and innovative.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with building mobile web applications / progressive web applications
- Understand and execute technology roadmaps
- High problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely, performs well under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and good business ethics
- Position is full-time and occasionally will require extra hours
- Good English (at least intermediate)
AllStarsIT is an international Software R&D and Talent Acquisition company established in 2004 in Israel. Headquartered in Kyiv, AllStarsIT operates software development hubs in Ukraine, the CEE Region, and sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the US. AllStarsIT is one of the Top 10 IT employers in Kyiv.
We have over 30 development teams and over 700 talented Software Engineers. We possess over 16 years of wide experience working with the biggest multinational companies such as Intel, Microsoft, Visa, IBM, SAP, Motorola & many more. AllStarsIT expertise covers a variety of industries:
In AllStarsIT, we create a unique working atmosphere at our spacious and cutting-edge office at Gulliver Business Center in Kyiv that encourages professional growth, sharing ideas, and celebrating mutual achievements. We are proud of our team and offer you to become a member of AllStarsIT!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 September 2021