Our company is looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join a global industrial project.
We are searching a professional with the passion to drive the design, execution, and ongoing support of data services enabling large-scale data collection, near real-time and offline analytics, distributed search, using AI and ML for security, engineering, and business intelligence purposes. Our goal is to improve the product and development process through R&D, innovation, supply chain enhancement and social impact efforts.
Our client is one of the biggest industrial companies focused on building materials. They are leaders in delivering product excellence, exceptional customer experiences and market innovation.
Stack of Technologies:
Typescript, CSS, SASS, REST APIs, OAuth;
HTML5, CSS3, and ECMAScript 2018;
About the role
As a Software Engineer you will work as a part of R&D department having an opportunity to use all cutting-edge technologies, including ML, AI, IoT projects, working with world-class level experts.
•Designing and implementing web applications that work with Big Data;
•Designing and implementing REST API;
•Designing and implementing Database;
•Participating in IoT projects, designing and implementing architecture for data collection from sensors, and for applications;
•Working with other Application engineers and product managers on refining data requirements.
• Experience in building solutions using GCP or AWS platforms;
• 3+ years of development experience with ReactJS and NodeJS;
• Aiming to build software of exceptional quality by adhering to coding standards, design patterns and best practices;
• Background in SQL;
• Experience with GCP products will be a plus;
• High proficiency in working with Git;
• Good knowledge and practical use of agile software development methodologies, preferably SCRUM;
• Intermediate level of English or higher.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth - Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
Techstack is a full-stack software development company with 140+ tech experts on board.
We are really good at Web and Mobile Development, QA Testing, UI/UX Design, Cloud Migration, Big Data & Analytics, AI&ML.
Our selling points are long-term cooperation with clients from the USA and Europe and projects that matter.
Here, at Techstack, we don’t have bureaucracy, micromanagement, and pointless tasks.
Instead of all of these, we have:
- clear processes to make everything easy and simple;
- direct communication with customers to influence the project;
- a bunch of challenges to train your brain and boost your expertise.
So if you feel that we are on the way, just drop us a line.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 August 2021