We are looking for a QA Engineer who wants to be a part of the DXC Luxoft company and have international experience in a Banking industry.
Gladly becoming a partner with a famous financial institution, we are gathering a team of professionals with a wide range of skills to successfully deliver business value to the client.
Our client is one of the leaders in the Financial Market in the US and Globally and looking for strengthening its Investor's data project. It involves a lot of different sub-systems to get integrated and make them work like the ones meeting high-quality standards including performance and robustness.
Are you the one who is willing to dig deep into Financial Market? Submit your CV and our team is going to reach to you asap!
Our perfect candidate:
• Undertakes projects of moderate impact within the business or function.
• Under significant direction, analyzes, reconciles, troubleshoots and reviews incoming and outgoing data to ensure accurate performance/output generated by organization technology products and solutions.
• Data quality testing.
• Analyzes and monitors data/reports to ensure quality of and accurate transfer, integration, translation, and reporting of data, reacting promptly to data quality statistics and client inquiries.
• Works on moderately complex projects and assists with implementation of policies, standards, and/or processes.
• Based on SOPs and/or documented process, executes low risk data fixes, resulting in improved performance or accuracy.
• Executes test plans and ensures the quality and accurate delivery/transfer of test and production files. Conducts advanced research and data analysis to assist with strategic management initiatives.
• Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
• 1-3 years of total work experience in testing (functional and non-functional)
• Understanding of client-server application architecture (API, JSON, XML, CSS, HTML etc.)
• At least intermediate level of spoken and written English
• Experience in business requirements analysis
• JIRA, Jenkins/TeamSity, GIT and Unix Shell
• Good knowledge of testing theory and ability to apply it in practice
• Good communication skills, ability to work in highly dynamic project
• Ability to create any required testing documentation (e.g. test plan, test strategy, test cases and checklists, build release documents, research reports)
Nice to have
• Experience in automation testing with Selenium
• Familiarity with financial markets, trading and investment management
• Experience in automation of windows desktop applications (TestComplete)
• Experience in back-end automation and performance testing (JMeter/SOAPUI)
• SQL at least medium (SQL Management Studio)
• Experience in UX and localization testing
• Understanding of Agile-based methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni