The project for leading technology company in the area of airline ticketing and flight scheduling.
Here you can work closely with a technically strong customer team distributed around the world. The project uses only the latest technologies, no legacy.
As part of the team, you have excellent opportunities to improve your knowledge of various Google Cloud Platform (GCP) products. You will be able to gain experience of full cloud coverage with Terraform.
An important feature is that the customer works closely with a dedicated Google team and in the process of work there is an opportunity to receive advice from the guys from Google. The project fully supports DevOps movement.
- Take ownership of the full DevOps lifecycle of GCP-based platform.
- Deliver and deploy application in the cloud environment
- Operate and scale high load applications
- Investigate and solve issues with the environments
- Drive and implement ci/cd process enhancements (pipeline optimization, delivery and deployment automation tasks)
- Monitor and analyze platform reliability and performance and develop improvements.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (Pub/Sub, Dataproc, Cloud Storage, Firestore, BigQuery, Cloud Scheduler, Dataflow, Logging, Compute Engine services + Google Cloud SDK API)
- Experience with infrastructure as code automation with Terraform and Terragrunt
- Experience with automated CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Armada
- Experience with Python and bash scripting
- Experience with managing Java applications including maven, groovy
- Experience with performance and monitoring systems
Nice to have
- Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer Google Certification
- Experience with ngp tool
- Experience with Nexus artifact manager
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 August 2021