VDP-VHAT project is inviting a C++ developer intern.
VDP-VHAT is a cutting-edge technology which combines NVIDIA GPU powered HW/SW solution with an applied template matching theory.
- exciting R&D project involving image, text and audio recognition features
- modern C++ codebase
- wide range of technologies to learn
Coding and debugging software applications
Experimenting with design elements
Review other engineers' code
Test software applications and patches
Implement changes and updates when necessary
- knowledge of C++ programming language
- knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- understanding OOP
- intermediate level of English
Nice to have
- knowledge of Linux
- knowledge of multithreading
- experience with Git
- experience with build and debug tools for Linux
- experience with embedded development
- experience with OpenCV
- experience with Python
- linear algebra basics
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page: