Textbroker, the pioneer among platforms to outsource content creation is looking for a Senior PHP (Symfony) engineer for the Mainz team! Let's relocate to Germany!
Pioneer and worldwide Market Leader in the Content Creation / Content Marketing space with 85 employees in Las Vegas, USA and Mainz (Head office), Germany (Frankfurt area) as well as hundred thousands of content creators and ever-growing client base. This is not an agency. You will work directly on the product, disrupt the platform with your ideas during planning sessions and you will have direct access to the founder of the company on a nearly daily basis.
The company works with certified Scrum Masters and Product Owners. We iterate quickly with daily stand-ups, planning sessions, estimation meetings and retrospectives - allowing you maximum impact and room to grow.
Your required skillset
- 5+ years experience with PHP
- 2-3 years experience with Symfony
- English - upper-intermediate, spoken & written
As we will help you to quickly receive a Blue Card to be able to work in Germany (typically takes about 5-10 weeks), it will be important that you have any kind of university degree.
What we will offer concerning the package for you:
- one way tickets for you and your's family (partner, kids)
- up to 800 Euro in contribution to moving costs
- we’ll rent a furnished apartment on company cost for 2 months so you have time to search for an apartment
- 27 calendar days per year
- 40 hours/week
- 6 month
- unlimited contract with all typical employee protections afterwards
All team members receive a MacBook Pro and all necessary equipment to work and communicate efficiently.
Textbroker has a modern big office in Mainz (Frankfurt area, 25 min train ride from Frankfurt airport) near the Rhine river and will likely provide 2 days home office per week after Corona (in case you want that).
- HR introduction call (15 min)
- Brief interview (30 mins, English) with the CTO&founder
- Test task (1-2 hours)
- The final interview with a Senior developer from the team and likely our Managing Director (30-60 min, English)
Job posted on
26 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni