ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT FROM SINGAPORE, MOBILUNITY IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR GOLANG DEVELOPER.
MOBILUNITY IS A PROVIDER OF DEDICATED DEVELOPMENT TEAMS AIMING TO BRING EUROPEAN CORPORATE CULTURE TO THE UKRAINIAN IT-LABOR MARKET. THROUGHOUT ALL THE YEARS OF OUR EXISTENCE AND UNTIL NOW, WE’VE BEEN WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH EUROPEAN COMPANIES AS OUR PRIMARY PARTNERS. BY OUR OWN EXAMPLE, WE ARE PROVING THAT THE DEDICATED TEAM MODEL WORKS THE BEST IN ALL DIRECTIONS INCLUDING EMPLOYEE’S INTERESTS AS PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUR MAIN ASSET. JOINING MOBILUNITY YOU WON’T EVER FEEL ALONE.
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client’s company is a digital transformation company. They work with a select group of partners to deliver long-term business outcomes. Their vision is to be the most customer-centric company in the universe. Their mission is to help forward-thinking enterprises stay relevant and competitive in the digital economy that is here to stay. The original business plan is simply “interesting work with interesting people for the greater good”. They love technology and believe in its potential to make a better future and would love to have you join us in making the world better than we found it!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
The client is a listed company in the food delivery space with tens of thousands of employees worldwide. They are starting a new project internally and are looking to hire for the team which should grow pretty quickly.
- Design and implement cutting-edge applications which will transform the delivery industry
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables within autonomous teams
- Take part in architectural decision-making
- Understanding development lifecycle and working closely in a cross-functional and international team
- Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or practical experience
- Strong knowledge in Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience working with distributed and parallel systems and web applications
- Practical experience with Design Patterns, Design Principles, Software Architecture and Algorithms and automated tests (unit, integration and functional)
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Hands-on experience with event-driven architecture and microservices
- Hands-on experience with Golang, AWS, K8s
- Familiar with performance optimization in high traffic applications
- Strong proficiency in full-stack web development including modern front end stacks with React or relevant declarative UI library
- Passionate and aggressive. You take ownership of the product you build. - You are aggressive when solving problems
STAGES OF THE HIRING PROCESS:
-HR Call with a Recruiter from Mobilunity
- General interview with the CEO
- Final technical interview
JOINING THE TEAM YOU WILL GET:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we're been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are providing that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee's interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won't ever feel alone.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni