Numerical Technologies, a leading provider of software development and consultancy services for financial institutions, is looking for talented people experienced in Math and Python who will be responsible for development, testing, implementation and support of sophisticated financial applications.
Joining Numerical Technologies is a unique chance that provides the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals on impactful, quantitative projects across North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, CIS and South Asia. This position is a chance to work hand-in-hand with expert quantitative researchers and quantitative engineers to create and implement research and simulation tools that leverage existing automated trading software and sophisticated statistical techniques and technologies.
Do you enjoy the process of problem solving, a process where you recognize areas of improvement and iterate and innovate to improve? Does your curiosity and desire to learn drive you? If this sounds like you, don't miss this opportunity to gain valuable experience in a highly competitive and demanding fintech industry.
What will you be doing?
- Design, engineer and implement software-based trading analytics
- Work closely with and provide solutions for quantitative researchers
What are we looking for?
- Deep understanding of Applied Mathematics: Probability Theory and Statistics, Numerical Methods, Linear Algebra, Optimization
- Proficient in Python
- Bachelors, Masters or Phd in Physics, Mathematics, Statistics; or equivalent experience (we also welcome students)
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn together with a team of professionals
- Organized and detail-oriented, comfortable managing multiple work streams
- Intermediate and higher level of English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures, Interpolation methods, Regression models, Theory of Stochastic Processes, Cryptography
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- Health insurance.
- English classes with native speaker (certified English teachers)
- Flexible working schedule
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
About Numerical Technologies
Numerical Technologies LTD offers software development and consultancy services to financial institutions, including derivative dealers, regional banks, asset managers, central banks, and supranationals. Over the period of 15 years of experience, Numerical Technologies LTD has established itself as a leading provider of analytical and computational software, risk modelling and measurement methodology, open- and closed-source derivatives valuation services for the financial industry.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current