We are looking for a Lead Data Scientist who will handle complex problems independently and demonstrate analytical thinking.
You will use project management skills to manage the deliverables and ensure all stakeholder work is complete on time. You will also manage stakeholder communications and present your project across a wide spectrum of management levels.
The project assumes development and further expansion of the e-Commerce platform for the web and mobile customer facing solution. The platform aspects include back-end, search engine, and data pipelines.
• Lead a team of skilled data scientists
• Drive the collection, cleaning, processing, and analysis of new and existing data sources.
• Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results.
Requirements to the candidate
• Senior Data Scientist with 4+ years of experience in analytics
• Experience with Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Computer Vision
• Experience with Search (Semantic Search
• Great communication and presentation skills. Proven ability to present progress made by the team to senior business management and the project stakeholders.
• Experience in working across different global cultures is a plus.
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company with highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We help one of the biggest financial companies on the East Coast to solve the challenging problems that affect the entire development organizations, like building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, or improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD, and CI/CD processes.