Clinical data analytics and predictive modeling
Predictive patient care, clinical data analysis
1) Advanced and predictive analytics
2) Machine Learning and Deep Learning models selection, development, evaluation, and tuning.
3) Probabilistic modeling
4) Feature selection and engineering
5) Time series forecasting - patient state change trend
6) NLP - nurse notes summarization
A lot of space for creativity - you are welcomed to propose new technologies or business goals and features (approval after the market value validation)
1) Python, GBDT, PyTorch / TensorFlow, NLTK, Sequence models
2) Tools: Jupyter Notebook or PyCharm
3) Tabular data mostly, some time series (patient state change trend) and NLP (nurse notes summarization)
4) AWS stack:
- VPC, Redshift, RDS - read data
- Lambda, S3, EC2 / Fargate / SageMaker - operationalize the solution
- SQS - message exchange
- Domain knowledge is highly desired.
- Abbreviations: EHR, EMR, HCC, DRG, ICD-10, MCC, ICF, ICA, CMS...
- What are admission, discharge, and readmission?
- What information do medical claims contain?
- Who are payers and providers?
- Attentive to details
- Fully remote
- Flexible schedule
- Small team
- Full time or part-time (from 20 hours/week)
About Blackthorn AI
we deliver AI solutions for businesses worldwide
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current