Currently, we are looking for an experienced Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team of professionals!
- Experience in microservices architecture, containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes, and supporting packaged software in a high volume, mission-critical setting
- Experience with public cloud like AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with API gateways, service discovery, logging, instrumentation, and monitoring
- Experience in building monitoring and alerting tools
- Comfortable with popular scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Programming experience in Java, Golang, Scala, Python or similar
- Ability to understand the functional requirements and derive application infrastructure/non-functional requirements
- Flexible to work in overlapping hours necessary to meet & exceed the eCommerce platform SLAs
- English level Intermediate+
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kafka, Elastic, Nginx, Zookeeper, Prometheus, and/or Terraform is a plus
- NoSQL Database experience like MongoDB, CouchDB, Couchbase etc.
- Understanding of standard networking and security protocols such as TCP/IP encapsulation, certificate management, and provisioning, BGP
- Knowledge of traffic management and load-balancing technologies
- Worked in Agile Scrum/Kanban teams
- Set up CI/CD process
- Set up lower level environments
- Be able to suggest effective tools and approaches
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Identify, take ownership and resolve issues independently and in collaboration with other teams
- Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves
- Full payment of taxes
- English courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity for career growth
About Our Customer:
The customer is an international company that sells lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories. The company operates more than 3,000 company-owned specialty stores in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Greater China, and its brands are sold in more than 800 franchised locations worldwide.
When you join our team, you'll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current