The Delivery Architect (DA) will have a key technical role in the delivery inside the assigned project and sales department. DA will perform design and analysis of the project solution, must have strong project management skills, and ability to negotiate requirements with the customer.
The Delivery Architect (DA) will have a key technical role in the delivery inside the assigned project and sales department. DA will perform design and analysis of the project solution, must have strong project management skills, ability to negotiate requirements with the customer, and act on the customer engagement level as a representative of the technical team of the Opinov8. During the presales role of the DA is to demonstrate Opinov8 technical expertise. DA must be able to act as a technical-business consultant for the internal presale team and customer. DA will have a knowledge of the design and analysis of architecture frameworks, knowledge of design concepts(databases, frameworks, patterns, architectural tactics ). Must have a full understanding of the delivery process, starting from presale ending by the commissioning. The goal of DA is to help to establish consistent delivery with a required quality in the agreed time.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
- Establish and share with the technical team the general business vision and design purpose of the project. Align development with the business mission of the project.
- Perform design and analysis of the architecture of the project. Perform idea evaluation of the team members. Establishing a brainstorming session if required to solve the project related technical problems.
- Perform mentoring of the team members, improve expertise level within the project team in coordination with Practice Lead.
- Be the source of knowledge of the domain. Be able to act as a product owner during prototyping, implementing deeply technical delivery activities like refactoring, design, etc.
- Be responsible/accountable for project technical debt and negotiate with the customer stabilization periods for decreasing technical debt. Providing a roadmap and strategy on how we should deal with the technical debt.
- Perform communication on the customer engagement level to be able to catch up with new architectural drivers during delivery.
- Negotiate priorities according to technical dependencies. Link and align customer or customer’s team with the internal delivery team.
- Encourage team collaboration in case we work with the customer’s technical team.
- Dealing with the conflicting needs of the stakeholders like align delivery constraints (team size, team capacity) with the business needs of the customer, technology stack negotiation (internal and external).
- Perform up-sales to make Opinov8 able to provide more existent service for the customer.
- Perform technical consultancy of the customer or customer’s technical stakeholder.
- Manage customer’s expectations and be sure that it corresponds with actual delivery.
- Negotiation priorities according to technical dependencies with the customer.
- Share your own technical and non-technical experience with the team.
- Perform coding of the PoC, implementing regular functionality in the case when work should be accelerated or there are not enough team skill set.
- Assist to Project Manager with delivery, deal with priorities, provide input about the technical dependencies.
- Assist the PM to perform successful project iterations. Be accountable for the consistency and value of the delivery.
- Perform team composition, be responsible for the alignment of the team composition with project tasks.
- Assist PM with budgeting, risk evaluation and provide a resolution plan for risk mitigation.
- Backlog management, align backlog with technical dependencies.
- Perform overall evaluation of the product quality and corresponding product to the business needs of the customer.
- Project health check according to checklists.
POWER YOU BRING
- Solid experience of backend development with NodeJS and different architecture patterns like SOA, Microservices, CQRS, ESB etc.
- Understanding of the design frameworks like ADD, TOGAF, DODAF.
- Ability to apply architectural models.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC process.
- Understanding of roles of UX, BA, QA, PM.
- Understanding of the delivery frameworks, Scrum, Kanban, Safe etc.
- Experience with clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience in frontend development.
- Overall industry experience 7+.
- Fluent English.
Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion on Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses. In other words; our clients’ business is our business.
Being Opinov8rs is what we are, curious, adventurous and bold in innovation engineering and having a Technology Opinion is in our DNA.
We are head quartered in London, UK and have a development center Kyiv, Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 July 2021