Join DataRobot ML/AI Team. DataRobot is based around delivering best-in-class AI solutions, and this position provides the opportunity to further advance our powerful MLOps offering. Help us deliver the best end-to-end AI platform on the market!
As a Machine Learning Engineer on our MLOps team, you will work on DataRobot’s machine learning platform and actively contribute to the development of our powerful model deployment and monitoring capabilities.
The MLOps team owns the features of the DataRobot platform for operating models in production environments, coordinating the management, monitoring, and governance of all types of models hosted in all types of environments. We apply innovative data science techniques to ensure that models in production continue to predict at a high level and that they can be trusted by stakeholders to function without bias.
We are looking for talented people with excellent engineering skills and deep knowledge of machine learning who can analyze problems, invent unprecedented solutions, and implement them at scale for real-world use within the DataRobot platform.
- Automate machine learning processes such as model retraining
- Design techniques for detecting poor model performance e.g. data drift or accuracy degradation
- Build highly scalable systems for deploying and operating models in production
- Specify data science best practices to other engineers and embed expert knowledge into the platform
- Recommended background: 5+ years of combined Python engineering and machine learning experience
- Experience writing maintainable, testable, production-grade Python code
- Understanding of different machine learning algorithm families and their tradeoffs (linear, tree-based, kernel-based, neural networks, unsupervised algorithms, etc.)
- Good command of scientific Python toolkit (NumPy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn)
- Understanding of time, RAM, and I/O scalability aspects of data science applications (e.g. CPU and GPU acceleration, operations on sparse arrays, model serialization, and caching)
- Software design and peer code review skills
- Experience with automated testing and test-driven development in Python
- Experience with Git + GitHub
- Comfortable with Linux-based operating systems
- Previous experience in deploying and maintaining machine learning models in production
- Experience with Natural Language Processing
- Experience with Computer Vision
- Experience with deep learning libraries and frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.)
- Competitive machine learning experience (e.g. Kaggle)
- Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
DataRobot is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. DataRobot is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current