Swedish global corporation is looking for a ML Engineer to join cross-functional agile team of highly skilled engineers to set up production pipelines for ML models, by following and improving reference architecture and best practices in the AI domain.
With your experience you would be expected to help the team in decisions and discussions around our team’s pipelines, infrastructure, architecture, performance optimization.
You will be a valuable team member where your focus will be design, develop and maintain the large-scale data infrastructure required for the machine learning projects
Leverage on understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof code.
• Have a degree within software engineering or similar field (e.g. computer science and programming) and a strong will to continuously develop your engineering skillset
• Python, spark, azure cloud experience
• Recommender system experience will be highly meriting
• love coding and would like to deploy software engineering practice into machine learning projects
• have 4+ years working experience in developing machine learning products
• have experience with handling high volume heterogeneous data and good understanding about data storage and data structure would be a big plus
• decision oriented
• have experience in agile environment, team collaboration, data-driven development, reliable and responsible experimentation
Required language skills:
DataJob is a trusted partner for providing staffing, consulting and insourcing services in the Nordics.
We have been involved in a wide range of projects for clients including computer software, information technology, internet, marketing and advertising companies.
Together with selected consultants DataJob provides a complete range of professional services.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 July 2021