Компания "Kloia" формирует свою команду разработчиков в Украине.
Мы хотим видеть в своей интернациональной команде только профессионалов и готовы предоставить самые лучшие условия труда, достойную оплату и профессиональный, карьерный рост.
About the Job:
Kloia is a solution provider that moves its clients to the new era in DevOps, Cloud and
We are a team of experienced and happy high achievers who know that ‘Great vision without
great people is irrelevant.’
· Talents determine the positions, we are not willing to miss the best,
· Hiring the best and providing them the best is crucial for us, pecuniary and non-pecuniary,
· We set high standards, so you better have those as well.
· Stunning colleagues means a great workplace, and the motive to be online.
The greener grass, indeed:
· Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose.
· Generous Business Law accommodations.
· Trust in you.
· Context over control.
· Out of the scale salary, reward, bonus and Stock Option system.
· (20% of the Profit is distributed to employees in 2020.)
· Every process, free from ‘Bullshit’.
· You to have a ‘Kloian’ essence or potential of being:
o Self-motivated, Optimistic, Happy, Flexible, Willing, Trustworthy, Authentic, Creative, Result
and Customer Focused, Fun, Reliable, Generous, Open minded and Kind.
As a Medior/Senior Enterprise DevOps Consultant Kloia:
You will be:
· Consulting to our customers regarding CI/CD, DevOps practices, Monitoring and Kubernetes,
mainly on their on-premises environments
· Be competent about several vendor solutions mainly in DevOps, DevSecOps and Monitoring
· Being a team member of the customer projects, where we do Cloud-Native transitions,
· Executing the PoCs and supporting technical presales activities of several Enterprise DevOps
· Implementing the Enterprise Software Tools on customer environments, in compliance with
Kloia standards and practice
· Fulfilling the hands-on tasks required to achieve the project targets,
· Managing and maintaining continuous integration and continuous delivery environments,
· Communicating effectively with stakeholders throughout the projects,
· Analyzing and resolving technical problems.
You better have or have done by now:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technologies or a related
· 4+ years of experience in IT Operations,
· Fluency in English, both verbal and nonverbal,
· Significant Experience in Enterprise monitoring tools, frameworks and processes,
· Knowledge in using containers in Enterprise Environments,
· High sense of ownership and pride in his/her performance and its impact on the company's
· 2+ years of experience as a Platform or DevOps Engineer,
· Experience with containerized systems and experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes,
· Experience with infrastructure automation and Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform,
· Worked with Git version control system, including branching and merging strategies,
· Experience with CI/CD tools such as BitBucket CI/CD, GitLab CI/CD, Jenkins,
· Proficiency in UNIX/Linux environments,
· Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, (Python or Typescript
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or a similar discipline.
Nice to have:
· Experience with Rancher,
· Knowledge on different branching strategies.(Trunk-based, release branches, ...)
PS: As Kloia, we are on the same page with Lawrence Bossidy, GE., as he is “Convinced that
nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day you
bet on people, not on strategies.”
If you are willing to be betted on, it is a pleasure to include you in our Recruitment Processes.
Kloia works with daring, innovative companies who actively seek the benefits of modern software development practices. We are a team of experienced, curious engineers. We don’t give you slide shows and then leave you to work. We join your teams to transition your company to modern practices in DevOps, cloud, test automation, and microservices.
We love sharing our expertise; we help you leave legacy processes behind, we provide training to level up your technical skills.
Job posted on
7 July 2021