Who we are
Qdrant is a Neural Search Project. We are working on tasks related to semantic search, matching, recommendations, and much more! We are engaged in applied research in Neural Networks and Deep Learning. At the same time, We implement the results and technologies in production. Our flagship technology is the open-source Vector Similarity Search Engine: https://qdrant.tech/ https://github.com/qdrant/qdrant
Our main project is the Vector Search Engine Qdrant. It is open-source and written in Rust :crab:. Check it out on GitHub. We develop both the project itself as well as the AI solutions built on its basis.
Our team performs the complete cycle of AI solution development, starting from the preparation of client data. We train neural networks of different architectures and turn them into ready-to-use services with custom business logic.
Whom we are looking for
We are looking for a lead architect for our Vector Search Engine. You will be responsible for the planning of the development and the coordination of other developers.
The basic requirements for this role:
- Experience in commercial development in Rust
- Experience in participating in open-source projects
- Experience in managing a development team
- Strong English communication and presentation skills
The ideal candidate for this position would also have:
- Participation in the development of databases, search engines, or other infrastructural projects
- Experience in low-level optimization of programs
- Proficiency in Python, C/C++, or other languages
- Working knowledge of deep learning, machine learning, and statistics.
- Masters degree in computer science, or related STEM field
Qdrant is an Open-Source Neural Search Project.
We help businesses take advantage of AI with technologies like semantic search, matching, and recommendations.
We are developing similarity learning solutions that will allow everyone to use the state-of-the-art neural network encoders at the production scale.
At the same time, we help companies to integrate the technology into their infrastructure.
Our flagship technology is the open-source Vector Similarity Search Engine: https://qdrant.tech/ https://github.com/qdrant/qdrant
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Job unpublished on
15 March 2022
Look at the current