We are looking for an experienced Lead ML/AI Engineer to join our team of professionals!
- Hands-on experience (3-6 years) developing machine learning solutions with Python for Unstructured Text Based Problems (NLP), including: ML problem analysis, Data preparation (Exploratory Data Analysis) & transformation, Feature analysis & selection, Topic Modelling & NER (Named Entity Recognition), ML model selection using parameter tuning, Model result analysis and presentation, Transfer Learning, Developing custom ML Model based on requirement
- Good knowledge of machine learning libraries (like Scikit-learn, NLTK, spacy etc.)
- Strong programming knowledge in Python, Flask, NumPy, Pandas etc.
- Good knowledge in statistics and algorithms
- Experience in image recognition or OCR technology
Nice to have:
- Experience in Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Knowledge of ABBYY for PDF and image processing
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions, preferably Azure Cloud
- Programming knowledge in MVC/.Net Core Web API, C#, SQL Server
- Understand business objectives and models that help achieve them
- Propose and realize new ideas to benefit our customers and the company
- Fully cover (develop, maintain, and monitor) the entire lifecycle of created models
- Propose new research, improvements, and best practices
- Share knowledge, ideas, and new approaches with team members
- Stay up-to-date with the latest findings in applied data science
About Our Customer:
Founded in 2002, the customer is a New York-based analytics company, with 2,800 employees in various locations internationally. The company sells software and hardware products for client engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. The customer’s products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
About the Project:
The project is a cloud platform containing a set of services for management, among them SCP (Single Cloud Platform), API gateway, SSO, Billing metering and reporting. The last service, for example, helps to capture metrics from all customer applications and allows to make business conclusions based on this.
Project Tech Stack:
Java, Spring framework, AWS, Kubernetes, Azure, Docker.
When you join our team, you'll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
For more than 20 years, Exadel has been delivering Digital Transformation services, enterprise and custom software solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including HPE, Deloitte, Home Depot and McKesson. With 20+ locations and delivery centers across the US and Europe, Exadel solves the most complex engineering problems using Agile methodologies, offering a scalable and skilled mix of multi-shore resources at the industry's most competitive price. Exadel’s digital transformation solutions and services help chart new strategies that are built upon creative thinking, cutting-edge design, and technical innovation, designed for the growing digital landscape of business.
- Digital Transformation Experts
- Developing mission-critical software and mobile applications
- Advising companies on how best to leverage open source technology
- Helping companies plan and implement migrations to better technology stacks
- Providing QA, automation, and testing services for application development
- Supporting and maintaining applications and systems for companies
- Providing on-line training and mentoring to companies
- Assisting companies in evaluating their current enterprise software architecture and planning for improvements or new systems.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current