We are looking for an experienced Senior/Lead ML/AI Engineer to join our team of professionals!
- Hands-on experience (3-6 years) developing machine learning solutions with Python for Unstructured Text Based Problems (NLP), including: ML problem analysis, Data preparation (Exploratory Data Analysis) & transformation, Feature analysis & selection, Topic Modelling & NER (Named Entity Recognition), ML model selection using parameter tuning, Model result analysis and presentation, Transfer Learning, Developing custom ML Model based on requirement
- Good knowledge of machine learning libraries (like Scikit-learn, NLTK, spacy etc.)
- Strong programming knowledge in Python, Flask, NumPy, Pandas etc.
- Good knowledge in statistics and algorithms
- Experience in image recognition or OCR technology
Nice to have:
- Experience in Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Knowledge of ABBYY for PDF and image processing
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions, preferably Azure Cloud
- Programming knowledge in MVC/.Net Core Web API, C#, SQL Server
- Understand business objectives and models that help achieve them
- Propose and realize new ideas to benefit our customers and the company
- Fully cover (develop, maintain, and monitor) the entire lifecycle of created models
- Propose new research, improvements, and best practices
- Share knowledge, ideas, and new approaches with team members
- Stay up-to-date with the latest findings in applied data science
About Our Customer:
Founded in 2002, the customer is a New York-based analytics company, with 2,800 employees in various locations internationally. The company sells software and hardware products for client engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. The customer’s products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
About the Project:
The project is a cloud platform containing a set of services for management, among them SCP (Single Cloud Platform), API gateway, SSO, Billing metering and reporting. The last service, for example, helps to capture metrics from all customer applications and allows to make business conclusions based on this.
Project Tech Stack:
Java, Spring framework, AWS, Kubernetes, Azure, Docker.
When you join our team, you'll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are greater and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 July 2021