We are looking for a Golang Engineer for our engineering team.
Here, at SoftServe, we are having trustworthy cooperation with our Client. We are on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. Weare moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that. Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we are applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
We are evolving the architecture into a decoupled, service-oriented system that is running on a container-orchestration system with CI/CD. Our frontend is being migrated from a dynamic web page app with lots of jQuery Ajax into a modern React/Redux single-page application. We are heavy users of AWS and currently use services like EC2, ELB, RDS, Amazon MQ, and ElastiCache in our stack and we want to embrace AWS more in the future.
- Having 5 years of overall experience in Software development, including 3 years of experience with Golang
- Skilled in writing RESTful services, and/or integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Having practical experience with microservices and knowing how scale affects the architecture
- Experienced with Docker, gRPC + Protocol Buffers
- Showing a concept of MySQL or Postgres, GraphQL, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Jenkins
- Familiar with feature Flags/Feature Gating and SNS/SQSoDistributed Tracing/Open Tracing
- Proficient with Istio (traffic shaping, policies, authn/authz), Kustomize, and Apollo
- Skilled in cooperating with the product team and other stakeholders
- Ready to prove your own ideas and implement them
- Possessing .NET/Java background as an advantage
- Preferably familiar with AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK), Dynamo DB, Neptune, Lambda, Step Functions, Envoy (experienced in building filters), Infrastructure
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Building great products for our customers in an iterative and test-driven way
- Performing analysis, design, coding, and testing
- Our marketing, product management, and creative teams to understand business requirements
- Producing, maintaining, and enhancing our applications in high quality, clean and testable way
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Support your technical and personal growth — we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company
- Care about your individual initiatives — we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
- Give you access to experienced specialists willing to share their knowledge
- Work in a pretty collaborative environment
- Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your brand
About SoftServe Kharkiv
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
• We inspire creation without pushing, and appreciate imagination.
• We inspire true dialogues, passionate debates, and friendly jokes.
• We speak sense.
• Whatever the topic, we stay human
We understand that the best way to build our future is to help you build yours. To assist you with development we have created a special SoftServe University offering an array of IT courses for those willing to start career, as well as certification center, various soft and hard skills trainings for associates. Growing together, we build our common future!
Check out our website for more details.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 June 2021