Senior React Developer we invite you to join our professional team!
The platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life’s work. We are creating a layer of technology to power their vision of 'space as a service. From identifying and designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, they are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, and enhance the experience. The goal is to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout, and form factor. This technology advantage has allowed us to scale to 400+ buildings in 20+ countries and will be their competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
And now we’re hiring one more software engineer to join the team of developers, who build and maintain our internal and member-facing applications. Hundreds of thousands of members around the world rely on these applications to book spaces at our locations, get support, learn about and gain entry to their building, invite guests, and work efficiently while in our spaces. We’re adapting to the realities of COVID-19 and seeking to support new members and new flexibility in the co-working space, and our technology must rapidly adapt to support the business.
A professional having the following expertise:
• 3+ years of experience developing Web applications
• Good to have GraphQL, TypeScript, and 3D graphics experience such as WebGL
• Experience using CSS extensions Sass or Less
• Experience writing unit, integration, and end-to-end tests with frameworks like Jest and Puppeteer
• Comfortable with npm, yarn, and Github. Knowledge of PostgreSQL, Docker, CircleCI would be a plus
• Enjoy working in an Agile development environment and taking initiatives in improving systems for the sake of your teammates
• You are a proactive, initiative person with a strong desire to learn and grow. You are good both as a team player and capable to work independently
• English level is Intermediate strong as you will be communicating with the team regularly at the daily meetings and different ceremonies
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
• Work in a team of engineers, decomposing complexity of tasks, communicate and drive decisions
• Utilizing design, coding patterns, tools, and frameworks, and methods to facilitate effectively meeting the team objectives
• Driving feature development end-to-end and delivering projects in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
• Influencing beyond functional boundaries, such as with product on technical feasibility and roadmap, or with test engineering on tooling and execution needs
TOGETHER WE WILL
• Deliver high-quality code that impacts the bottom line of the business
• Drive technical solutions to strategic initiatives
• Help steer technical decisions about infrastructure and architecture
• Model engineering excellence and collaborative processes
• Define the best implementation method and related effort to answer a given problem
• Copy description to the clipboard
• Communicate with the stakeholders of different levels
SoftServe is the largest Ukrainian IT company, a team of 8000+ thinkers and makers, true professionals and good people. We like what we do and do it well. For us, that means a lot.
From engineering to architecture, business analytics to project management, artificial intelligence to customer support solutions, and so much more — choose from a variety of paths and grow your dreams.
Our company isn’t just about technology — it’s about open-minded people who love technology, and use it to extend boundaries and connect people, businesses and ideas for the better. We encourage that passion by helping our employees not only build great careers but live great lives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 June 2021