Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester in Java with 2+ years of overall experience in the execution and control of all aspects of testing to join our team.
Our client is an American company that provides a single and secure Healthcare IT and Health Optimization Platform to deliver solutions. The platform is single, secure, and includes a massive consumer database, machine learning, and multi-channel engagement that drives and accounts for targeted actions.
- Writing Test strategies, test plans and test cases for Healthcare projects;
Writing automation scripts for existing automation framework;
- Support new and existing testing processes, ensures team is using industry-accepted best practices;
- Able to generate test data as required for project testing;
- Understands key daily reporting elements needed for stakeholders and partners;
- Report testing progress to QA Manager against planned activities and schedule.
- 2+ years of overall experience in the execution and control of all aspects of testing;
- Expert in creating test strategies, test plans, and test cases;
- Must have knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle;
- Knowledge of test and tool development methodology;
- Scrum experience (SAFe);
- Knowledge of Java programming language;
- Ability to effectively articulate technical task and solutions;
- Experience in quality assurance and automation frameworks and automated tests;
- Other tools such as API, any knowledge on automation tools such as Java/Ruby and Scripting with Cucumber;
- Hands-on experience in setting up automated testing as part of continuous integration (CI) build environments using Jenkins (preferred) or a comparable solution;
- Experience with Rally and Confluence.
Nice to have:
- Healthcare experience.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- Full-time remote work;
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library);
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 June 2021