We are currently looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester with microservice architecture understanding and 2+ years of JS/Node.js automation experience and Python skills to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
- Set up testing strategy from scratch;
- Align testing processes within the team;
- Drive engineering practices and contribute to the product’s better quality.
- Microservice architecture understanding;
- 2+ years of JS/Node.js automation experience and Python skills;
- Experience with Jenkins, JIRA, git;
- DevOps/SRE basic understanding;
- Strong communication skills;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Work experience in distributed cross-functional Agile team;
- B1+ English is required.
Nice to have:
- API testing hands on experience;
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Cypress, Robot framework, Selenium;
- Docker, container orchestration tools;
- Ability to read and understand Ansible, terraform scripts;
- AWS basic understanding;
- ISTQB certification.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- Full-time remote work;
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library);
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 June 2021