On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Content QA Specialist to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis to provide services to our client MediaMonks.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be performing QA on behalf of one of our clients MediaMonks for its existing customers according to a brief.
MediaMonks produces digital marketing content for advertisers. Since 2001 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and many others.
Their production work is solid & scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high. MediaMonks’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have a production team in Dnipro, in Ciklum. MediaMonks is the world leader in creative digital production.
- Analyze project briefing & requirements, communicate gaps in briefing and requirements
- Prepare test cases
- Confirm the relevant Browser/ Platform/ Device Matrix (BPDM)
- Perform visual, functional & performance QA, against test cases and the agreed BPDM
- Report bugs in JIRA or another agreed platform
- Analyze & clarify change requests (CRs). Adjusts test cases based on the CRs
- Ensure sign-off of a delivery from a producer or developer for testing
- Assist in reproducing reported bugs, provide description of defects cause-effect
- Re-test a product, re-open issue, perform acceptance testing for final QA sign-off
- Perform acceptance/post-release testing after delivery to production
- Provide support during emergency troubleshooting (reproducing, testing fix, acceptance testing on staging & production environments)
- Basic knowledge of QA theory and standards
- Knowledge of JIRA or any other task management & tracking tool
- Experience as a QA officer is a plus
- Experience in Photoshop is a plus
- English: upper-intermediate
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time
- A professional & easy communicator
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy
- PC literate, fast & accurate worker
What's in it for you:
- A great, international team to work with
- A chance to work on world-class campaigns, for global advertisers
- Business trips to our headquarters in the Netherlands
- Continuous learning & professional development
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 June 2021