Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company.
They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, they are serving clients across six continents.
1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 40 minutes);
2-nd stage: interview with a team (around 1 hour);
3-rd stage: interview with an Architect/Lead (around 1 hour);
• 4+ years hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM design and development experience;
• Experience with the overall technical architecture of Dynamics CRM;
• Experience of defining/creating solution architecture, functional and technical design documentation for deploying Dynamics CRM solutions;
• Experience on design and development of Dynamics CRM end-to-end implementations;
• Expertise in design and hands-on development of Dynamics CRM solutions;
• Experience with different versions of .NET Framework, WPF, C# programming, Dynamics CRM SDK, Mobile Express, SQL Server;
• Expertise in design and deployment of Dynamics CRM solutions on hand-held devices (Mobiles/iPAD/Tablets);
• Working experience on Power Platforms;
• Strong communication skills and be comfortable in leasing with stakeholders independently;
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently and lead development of Dynamics CRM solution.
• Good written and spoken communications in English.
• You will be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module;
• Investigate tasks and provide estimates on hours, schedules and deadlines;
• Communicate with clients directly on requirements and support;
• Research on newest Dynamics technological trends;
• Take part in defining and adopting best practices in technical design and implementations
• Participation in discussions and decision-making during the development process;
• You will work in a team, but also as an independent team member, so you will be applying your own judgment in the areas of software development.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
Working with us you can expect for:
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• Beer brewing.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects;
• Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
• Providing and support in receiving different Certifications;
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
Livatek is a Danish company that provides unfair advantage in business to technology
companies in Nordic and Central Europe. The unfair advantage comes from access
to a team of professionals that allows clients to deliver software products
faster and in the best quality.
Working at Livatek gives you the opportunity to challenge your professional skills in an
international environment, adding value to ambitious client products. You will be able
to realize your ideas, apply your hard skills, improve your soft skills in direct
communication with clients.
In everyday work, you will experience genuine Danish culture filled with hygge
moments like Friday breakfasts, beer brewing, celebrating Christmas eve etc.
We are a place of greater opportunity for individuals and companies with whom we
work. And, we are happy, if we every day can leave the world a slightly better place.
We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with colleagues and
clients. We seek people who share our core values:
• Getting RESULTS matters
• CHANGE starts with ourselves
• We treat others with HONESTY and RESPECT
• We are CURIOUS learners
• We CARE about the world around us
Join us to grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• A friendly, democratic and transparent working environment
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas
• Competitive salary that is paid on time
• Convenient office location — 5 min from Demiivska station
• Separate cozy room for each client team
• Flexible working hours with NO unpaid overtime
• Occasional possibility to work from home
• International business trips to work on client side
• Regular performance reviews with individual professional development plan
• Support in getting professional Certifications
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested
• Fully paid English classes in small groups (from top business English school)
Other nice stuff
• Health and life insurance
• Paid vacation and sick-leave
• Public holidays
• Hygge events and parties ☺
• No BS
Work in a European company while staying close to your family :)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 June 2021