Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Front End Tech Lead (React). We are looking for a highly passionate and results-oriented Leader to be a part of our Technology Delivery Studio.
This is a chance to join the team and to create a project – the customized digital audit platform – using the cloud-based architecture of the complex business solution. Our customer is one of the Big Four companies providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services.
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop applications by using React, Redux
- Follow corporate methodologies and GUI guidelines
- Communication with Customer representatives
- Maintain high standards of software quality and ensure timely performance within the team
- Provide expert advice on industry and application trends in analyzing and planning current and future IT needs
- Provide proactive resolutions to developing problems, and suggest modifications that may result in a permanent fix to a problem
- Considerable experience in Front End development
- Front-end team leading experience
- Experience in React, Redux
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with executives and peers as well as to demonstrate sound judgment/reasoning skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
- Desire to propose initiatives expressing ideas clearly and precisely
- Good command in spoken and written English
**You will get
- Dynamic and interesting projects, professional and career development, an opportunity to work in a friendly and self-motivated team
- A team structure that is standard across different projects, allowing to easily switch between them and intensively share knowledge and best practices
Infopulse is one of the leading IT outsourcing companies in Ukraine. Founded in 1991, the company has a team of more than 2,000 professionals in Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, Germany, USA, Brazil. Infopulse is a Global Outsourcing 100® company recognized by IAOP® and is trusted by many established brands.
• 30 years of experience
• Customers in 30+ countries
• 30+ customers have been with Infopulse for 5+ years
• 60% of specialists have 6+years of IT experience
By applying our consulting, engineering, and design expertise, we create advanced technology solutions together with our clients — solutions that drive companies' transformation into a modern digital business.
Infopulse is a part of TietoEVRY, the leading Nordic digital services company with 24,000 experts globally and customers in more than 90 countries.
We are the team that creates the future together with colleagues, clients and partners. Our strength lies in the diversity of views and unity of principles that we adhere to every day. Our business development, organizational, professional and personal growth stem from the basic values of Infopulse:
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 June 2021