We’re growing steadily, and are looking for a proficient QA Engineer to join our team on behalf of an exciting client in Sweden.
Our client makes a product for businesses to manage, analyze, and have a dialogue with their customers on social media. It is a business tool to keep track of all those discussions with your customers and build great relationships. Their customers are some of the largest brands on social media in Sweden. They also work with some of the biggest companies in Sweden like national banks, telecommunication companies, airlines, and supermarket chains.
Your role is to collaborate with the development team to influence processes and improve the platform.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- MySQL knowledge
- REST API testing
- Skills of working in the Linux console, SSH
- HTTP protocol
- GIT (basics)
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
- You love borsch!
- Experience in automation testing
- Understanding of CI/CD and corresponding tools (Jenkins)
- Command Line (Linux, Ubuntu)
- Social Networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Graph API
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch.
Beetroot specializes in building dedicated teams of developers and designers for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 June 2021