Logz.io is currently building the most advanced log analytics SaaS platform on the market.
We are in need of an experienced technical recruiter to scale up our team.
High budgets for open positions.
The HQ is in Israel and the US, with over 200 employees. The size of the team in Ukraine currently is 11 developers and logz.io wants to significantly grow the Kyiv-based team.
Multiple openings: Java Developers, DevOps, FullStack Developers, Enablement Engineers. All of them don't have any budget limitations.
• Drive end-to-end sourcing & recruitment processes.
• Collaborate with hiring managers in order to find the best candidates and drive them through the hiring process
• Leverage the latest sourcing tools and methods
• Craft and engage with passive candidates
• Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g., social media recruiting and Boolean search)
• Self-starter, customers oriented and result-driven
• Awesome interpersonal skills, good written and spoken English
• Experience in creating an amazing candidate experience
— Startup atmosphere yet large-scale product;
— Cozy office with developed infrastructure at the heart of the city (BC Gulliver);
— Endless opportunities to grow and develop both personally and professionally;
— Top-notch Apple equipment for every employee;
— Paid vacations and sick leaves according to the Ukrainian Labour Law;
— Bootcamps on-site at the Logz.io HQ at the center of Tel Aviv, Israel — moved online due to the global COVID-19 pandemic;
— Health insurance;
— Friday Happy Hours!
And much more in progress :)
Logz.io is a cloud observability platform for modern engineering teams. The Logz.io platform consists of three products—Log Management, Infrastructure Monitoring, and Cloud SIEM — that work together to unify the jobs of monitoring, troubleshooting, and security.
Ranked top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2020, just one year after its lunch in Ukraine, MoveUp is a rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 June 2021