Back-end Developer with at least one of the following: PHP, Golang, Lua. Ad-tech project that helps publishers and brands engage their audiences with the most relevant digital experiences that drive measurable results from taken a poll, trivia or survey.
We have been helping publishers and brands engage their audiences with the most relevant digital experiences that drive measurable results. If you’ve taken a poll, trivia, survey, or engaged with any dynamic video content in the past 10 years, chances are you’ve already experienced our industry-leading technology. What you likely haven’t seen is the unparalleled wealth of unique audience insights we can then provide our partners on the backend. With a growing roster of premium global clients (think CBS, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, ESPN, HuffPost, VICE) and backing from great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, we’re primed to expand our team with more exceptional talent.
- 4+ years of experience developing, configuring and deploying Linux Backend solutions;
- Knowledge of Database concepts and strong SQL language skills;
- Experience and deep knowledge in at least one of the following: PHP, Golang, Lua;
- Experience with message or event driven architectures (such as Kafka);
- Experience managing source in git (GitHub ops, branching, merging, etc);
- Experienced with mission-critical, high volume event-driven environments;
- Team player, highly motivated, strong problem-solving skills and results oriented;
- minimum Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Design and implementation of highly available cloud-scale services
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Would be a plus:
- Experience and knowledge in Nodejs;
- Solid understanding and experience with Redis and Nginx;
- Experience with wide range of Big Data technologies including Hadoop / Spark / HBase / Kudu /
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker.
With us You:
— can professionally grow — we help you to see your progress with smart Professional Development Plan;
— can build your individual Training & Development strategy — we have a significant budget for your educational programs, English Speaking Club with a native speaker;
— can clearly see your work results — we have a clear Goals List for your probation period (3 months);
— can maintain your financial stability — we guarantee timely and competitive payments that are reviewing based on your performance results; PE registration, handled by the Company’s accountant;
— can keep life-work balance — we provide 20 vacation days, days of sick leaves, and medical insurance;
— can be a part of the team that connected by main values (results, continuous improvement, collaboration, care and have fun) — we value open and productive communication, have team-buildings and corporate events; we care about each other and celebrate work anniversaries and personal events.
Adraba is a Professional Software Development Powerhouse.
We are performance-driven. Everyone here at Adraba clearly understands what they do, and why. We support our people, we care about them, we hear them, and we invest in them.
We work with our own product and various projects using the latest technologies. The main goal for us is to put together a talented and committed team. We do our best to create a space, where every team member can not only realize his/her skills, but also acquire precious experience.
Adraba provides expert consulting, development and infrastructure services. We work on projects of different scales: from websites and mobile apps to enterprise systems and software solutions.
The company started its activities in 2016 and has changed a lot since then. We always try to be more efficient for clients and much more convenient for our team members.
Today Adraba is open for all those who wish to grow in the field of IT.
What can we offer you? — Some important things: comfortable workplace, remote option, friendly team, constant development and different interesting events.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 June 2021