Remote_Full-time_Flexible work schedule_Middle/Senior Full-stack Developer (Node.js + React)
Customer is an American manufacturer and globally recognized leader in the design and engineering of high-performance audio products including power amplifiers, loudspeakers, digital mixers, digital signal processors, networking audio, video and control platform. It’s product solutions are used by professional installed, portable, production, corporate and cinema customers worldwide.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in full stack software development
- Experience with docker, composer, git, jira, nginx, php-fpm, apache, linux
- In-depth knowledge of software development, patterns and architecture
- Experience with test-driven design and Agile methodologies
- Experience with relational databases, and understanding of data architecture
- Knowledge of distributed computing and SOA architectures (REST, JWT)
- Good understanding of Internet technologies (HTTP, SSL, TCP)
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and able to manage shifting priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- BS degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/related field or equivalent hands-on experience
– Designing and implementing components of a distributed system.
– Integrating embedded, local and remote parts of an application.
– Implementing APIs with multiple different channels and protocols.
– Optimizing system’s reliability, availability and performance.
– Covering codebase with tests, creating specifications and documentation.
– Regular meetings and discussions with customer’s side of the team.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 June 2021